An installation structure of a refrigerator door handle is disclosed, which can firmly install the door handle on the refrigerator door, and can freely disassemble, repair and replace the door handle. The mounting structure includes: a door with a thermal insulation layer inside and mounting holes on the front surface; a retainer mounted on the front surface of the door with horizontal mounting holes and longitudinal mounting holes; a door handle mounted on the other side of the retainer , which has an inner hollow area with at least one insertion hole; a retainer mounting device, which mounts the door to one side of the retainer; and a door handle mounting device, which mounts the door handle to the other side of the retainer.
Installation structure of refrigerator door handle
An installation structure for a door handle of infrared quartz heating tube
a refrigerator, comprising: a door with a heat insulating layer inside and at least one installation hole on the front surface; a holder installed on the front surface of the door, which has at least one horizontal installation hole and a longitudinal direction a mounting hole; a door handle mounted on the other side of the retainer, having an interior hollow area and at least one insertion hole drilled in some part of the outer edge in the direction of the door; retainer mounting means for mounting the door to the retainer one side of the retainer; and a door handle mount for attaching the door handle to the other side of the retainer.
The materials used in the production of refrigerators are also different according to different refrigerator components. The main types of plastics used include: polyurethane (PUR), polystyrene (PS), polypropylene (PP), (acrylonitrile/butadiene/styrene) copolymer (ABS) and polyethylene (PE). These five categories of plastics cover almost 90% of the plastic parts used in refrigerators.
1. PUR material: Among the various types of PUR materials, foam materials account for more than 80% of the total. PUR foam material has the characteristics of low thermal conductivity and good processing performance, which is very suitable for use as thermal insulation material, so it is widely used in the manufacture of refrigerator doors and thermal insulation layers of boxes.
2. PS material: PS commonly used in refrigerator production includes general-purpose PS (GPPS), high-impact PS (HIPS) and expandable PS (EPS). PS is the most used plastic variety in refrigerator production, and its consumption accounts for more than 60% of the total plastic consumption in refrigerators.
3. PP material: PP has the best mechanical properties among thermoplastic general-purpose plastics, its production process is simple, the price is low, the injection molded products have high toughness and low surface roughness, and at the same time have good chemical resistance. It is mainly used in the manufacture of refrigerator drawers in refrigerator production.
4. ABS material: ABS has excellent comprehensive properties such as high strength, good gloss, easy processing, and low product shrinkage. It is a widely used engineering plastic. In refrigerators, ABS is mainly used to process exterior parts, such as door handles and various decorative strips.
5. PE material: PE is odorless, tasteless, non-toxic, and has the characteristics of good impact resistance, chemical resistance, and low water permeability. In the production of refrigerators, PE is mainly used in the manufacture of various pipes, and refrigerator companies usually use the blow molding process for processing.
6. Other plastics: In addition to the above 5 types of materials, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polycarbonate (PC), polyoxymethylene (POM), polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) and polyamide (PA) are also used in refrigerators. Common plastics in production, mainly used for door seals, lamp shades, hinges, display panels and bushings and other components.